About Sunshine State TESOL Journal
The Sunshine State TESOL Journal is a refereed journal published annually by the Sunshine State Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages, Inc. The main purpose of the Journal is to provide a forum for TESOL professionals to share ideas and research on second language teaching and learning. The Journal welcomes submissions of manuscripts based on research projects, classroom practices, conference presentations, and other professional activities of substance and interest to the general membership.
A double-blind review process is used in which submitted manuscripts are distributed by the editor to two-three reviewers with expertise in the areas addressed in each manuscript. Written comments by reviewers and a recommendation on acceptance are returned to the editor, who then communicates the comments and decision on acceptance to the authors.
Call for Manuscript Submissions for New Journal Edition, Fall 2018 (deadline May 1, 2018). To submit click here.
• The manuscript should appeal to the instructional, administrative, or research interests of educators at various levels, such as adult education, K-12 issues, or teacher education issues.
• The manuscript should be substantive and present new ideas or new applications of information related to current trends in the field.
• The manuscript should be well written, clearly organized, and carefully proofed.
• A complete reference list should be supplied at the end of the manuscript, and the entire manuscript should be formatted according to guidelines in the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association, 5th Ed. (2001) or later.
• Manuscripts should generally be no longer than 15-20 double-spaced pages.
• An abstract of 150 words or less should accompany each manuscript.
• A biographical statement of 50 words or less should be included for each author. Information should include current
job or title, institution, degrees held, professional experience, and any other relevant information.
• Please include a cover letter with the name, postal and e-mail address, and phone number of the first author (or other contact person) clearly noted.
• Manuscripts must be submitted in electronic format as an e-mail attachment. Manuscripts must be submitted in Microsoft Word). Camera-ready figures and tables are requested.
Call for Applications for Members to Sit on the SSTESOL Editorial Board.
We are excited to inform you that the SSTESOL Journal will be published again. It will be available in an online format with an anticipated Fall 2018 issue debut. As such, we need members to join the new editorial board. Please submit your expression of interest and your attached curriculum vitae (CV) to email@example.com